There are many reasons to set up a Google+ Page for your business. And if the majority of your business is driven by your location, then not having one is equivalent to business suicide.
Google Places is the most effective FREE tool for getting your business found on Google! 97% of consumers search for local businesses online and 40% of all searches are location based; yet only 2% of all business owners have claimed their Google Places listing and even fewer have strategically optimized their listing.
Why Should You Claim Your Place?
Claiming your Google Place is a simple and important process. There are a few reasons why you should do this.
- Improved exposure for search engine traffic.
- Ensure Google contains correct information about your business.
- Increased activity for local searches.
- Links your website to your Google Maps listing.
- Allows customers to easily create step by step driving directions.
- Allows customers to leave reviews and interact with your business.
- Allows you, or others, to add pictures to your listing.
- Gives you a competitive advantages over other, non-claimed, listings.
One of the best ways to get your business found on Google.
In this session you will:-
- Learn insider tips and tactics to enhance your listing for maximum effectiveness
- Learn how to add photos, videos and promotional offers to your listing to help you stand out from the crowd
- Learn how to collect positive customer reviews in Google Places and manage your Online Reputation
- Discover insights about your business and what keywords your customers used to find you.
Unlike a Yellow Pages ad, a Google+ Business Page is a constantly evolving platform. Use it to communicate with customers, share thoughts and ideas about your business and relevant fields, and engage with the local and global community. The best way to get started in this is to join some Google+ Communities relevant to your business. Then, start posting!