Stephen Gaebler brings extensive experience that he has built over 45 years of work, community service and business development. Stephen has worked for a multinational company (NCR), established his own small businesses (WSG Pty Ltd, Comet Bay IT Services, Business Success Busselton, Coach Your Business and PPC Business Solutions) and has coached, and coaches, companies to greater success.
In his role of Treasurer for Busselton Jetty Inc. Stephen had oversight of the financial performance of the organisation working with staff and reporting to the Board.
Stephen organised a forum where innovation initiatives were the topic. The forum participants included political leaders in State and Local Government, business and community leaders. The initiatives coming from the forum are being implemented strategically for the benefit of the community. Stephen has been a manager of a state wide organisation (NCR) and the strategic manager of business development for several organisations (NCR, AlphaWest, WSG).
Strategic oversight combined with focused activity to achieve outcomes have been part of Stephen’s way of working for many years.
Stephen has worked with information technology, in the design for business purpose, implementation and ongoing support, having working in that field at NCR, AlphaWest and WSG.
Qualifications & Awards:
- Diploma of Project Management – Swinburn University
- Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Management, Technologies – In-house training (NCR)
- Master Practitioner NLP and Hypnotherapy
- Business Coach
- Life Coach
- Busselton Jetty – Deputy Chair 2014 – ongoing
- Centrecare Employment and Training – Board Member – 1990 – 2004
- Winnit Club Inc. – Committee Member, Managing Secretary, President – 1979 – 1991
- Boating Western Australia – Founding Board Member 1998 -2000
- Living Communities, Toodyay – Founding Convener 2010 – 2011
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Toodyay – Board Member – 2009 – 2010
Stephen Gaebler is an enthusiastic bicycle rider. He rides for exercise, he rides for relaxation and he rides for contribution. Every October he rides in the Greatest Cycle Challenge to raise funds for the support of kids with cancer. https://greatcyclechallenge.com.au/Riders/StephenGaebler Why? Because cancer is the largest killer of children from disease in Australia. Over 600 Australian children are diagnosed with cancer every year and sadly, 3 children die every week.